Could not load assembly “Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.SSOClient, Ver=5.0.1.0” after BTS2013 upgrade

After successfully upgrading an existing BTS2010 and SSO installation to BTS2013 we found a custom pipeline component failing with the following error in the event log after some initial testing.

image

After reviewing the component source code, a reference to the Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.SSOClient v5.0.1.0 assembly was found. Instead of recompiling the the solution using VS2012 and having to redeploying,  I decided to redirect the assembly version in the BizTalk config files BTSNTSvc.exe.config and BTSNTSvc64.exe.config.

Below is the assembly binding information that was placed between the existing <runtime> tags.

<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" appliesTo="v4.0.30319">
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.SSOClient"
publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"
culture="neutral" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.1.0"
newVersion="7.0.2300.0"/>
</dependentAssembly>
</assemblyBinding>
 
 
See this link http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/7wd6ex19.aspx for more information on redirecting assembly versions.

 

Enjoy.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Biztalk. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Could not load assembly “Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.SSOClient, Ver=5.0.1.0” after BTS2013 upgrade

  1. Pingback: Getting the SSO Application Configuration MMC to work with BizTalk 2013 | Adventures inside the Message Box

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s